Tuesday, December 4, 2012

So... at last my voice has wings, my brain has a microphone and my fingers have tappy things. The time has come to talk of many things of pizza and olives and why the mushrooms ooze out liquid that makes my pizza soggy so I have to drain it into the sink...... welcome to my brain.


I do fully intend to be more diligent in posting my thoughts via this social diary. I do have a great deal of them, thoughts, that is. But, I do feel like my thoughts don't have the merit of some other scholarly thinkers or the wit of some jesterish clever-ins. Or even the draw to keep your attention. But not to sound cliche, I don't care...... well wait let me qualify that statement; That is not to say that I don't care about you as a person, no, far from it. It's more of an admission to the failing of my personality to yield to any notions that i do not agree with. Also the tendency toward thinking things are funny that almost no one else would. Further, the being positive in the face of such a negative predisposition as all humans tend to be inclined toward.

If this sounds like the sort of thing you may be interested in then by all means follow me. If not, try back again later because I may not have explained my self well enough for you to know just how awesome i might be.


Bur


No comments:

Post a Comment